ASSOCIATION OF FRIENDS
OF THE HUNTING MUSEUM AND
NATURE AND FOUNDATION
Created by François Sommer (1904-1973) and his wife Jacqueline (1913-1993), the foundation is recognized of public utility by decree of November 30, 1966.
It works to build a peaceful dialogue between all users of nature, hunters and non-hunters.
It wishes to disseminate in society the values of a humanist ecology and to act with sincerity - with respect for human dignity - for the sustainable use of natural resources.
THE MANY BENEFITS
Members of the association are kept informed of the cultural program of the Museum of Hunting and Nature, can access the museum and its temporary exhibitions free of charge, as well as their inaugurations and guided tours. They can attend all of the cultural activities on offer every Wednesday at 19:30 p.m. (concerts, conferences, performances, screenings, shows, etc., subject to availability) free of charge and can reserve a table, or simply have a drink, at the Club de la Hunting and Nature at the end of these evenings. They benefit from privileged conditions on the publications of the museum.
Single contribution: 60 €
Double contribution: 80 €
Youth contribution (single): € 30
Youth contribution (double): 40 €
Membership fees help enrich the museum's collections.
- Gabriel de Broglie, President
- Anne de Grimoüard, vice-president
- Ariane de Courcel, vice-president
- Hubert LebaudyVice President
- Isabelle Lepine, general secretary
- Olivier Chavane from DalmassyTreasurer
Members by right
- Philippe Dulac, President of the François Sommer Foundation
- Christine Germain-Donnat, director of the Museum of Hunting and Nature
Members in a personal capacity
- Claude d'Anthenaise
- Victor Bonnivard
- Laurence of La Grange Sury
- Marie from La Tour du Pin
François GERARD (1770-1837)
Portrait of Charles Ferdinand d'Artois (1778-1820), Duke of Berry.
To 1819. Oil on canvas.
Donated by the Friends of the Museum association in 2016.